Our three churches recognise that the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults is paramount and that we have a duty of care when they are in our charge. We will do everything that we can to provide a safe and caring environment whilst they attend our activities.
- Treat all children, young people and vulnerable adults and groups with respect and celebrate their achievements.
- Recruit and select all those working with children, young people and vulnerable adults or groups on our behalf in accordance with Church of England Practice Guidance on Safer Recruitment.
- Provide a code of conduct for all staff to include the assessment of risk for key roles when working with children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Respond to concerns and allegations without delay in accordance with Diocesan Safeguarding procedures.
If you have any concerns about the welfare of any children, young person or vulnerable adult, then please ring one of the following:
- David Shearan – Parish Safeguarding Officer – Tel: 07816 534716
- Lucinda Burns – Priest-in-Charge – Tel: 01939 261234
If you prefer to send an email you can do this using our contact form
This method will ensure that both David and Lucinda receive your concerns by email.